Practical information regarding exchange studies (including QTEM exchange) at Hanken can be found on the Incoming Exchange pages.
There is no separate course catalogue for QTEM students. The course catalogue for incoming exchange students is found in WebOodi.
Please choose "Study Handbooks" under Courses
- Scroll down a little bit
- Choose the link " Courses for incoming exchange students, Helsinki, 2021-22"
- Choose "Courses"
- Then choose "Fall 2021" or "Spring 2022" depending on which semester you are planning to do your exchange on
- Choose "Intermediate studies" for courses on BSc level and "Advanced studies" for courses on MSc level
- NB! Click on the course code (not the name) for information on the course content.
To see the course offers in WebOodi you do not need a login. In order to get at least the required 22 ECTS of the course choice in "quantitative" or "semi-quantitative" courses you should mainly check in WebOodi under the subjects Accounting, Economics and Finance.
The course selection for the following academic year is published in the spring each year, usually in May. The Autumn semester comprises period 1 & 2 and the Spring semester period 3 & 4. Note that the courses are subject to change every year. You have to plan following the current academic year Study Handbook until the upcoming will be published.
WebOodi will open for registrations on 1 August (autumn courses only) and on 1 December (spring courses). You shall register your courses in the study tool WebOodi, where all Hanken students apply for courses by registration.
For more detailed instructions on how to search for and sign up for courses please visit the Incoming Exchange pages.
Helsinki Graduate School of Economics is an academic initiative bringing together three Finnish universities – Aalto University, Hanken School of Economics, and University of Helsinki.
QTEM exchange students at Hanken can on top of the courses offered by Hanken choose to take a maximum of 50 % of the exchange courses within the Helsinki Graduate School of Economics. The course offer within the Helsinki Graduate School of Economics can be found here.
There is a separate registration procedure for the HGSE courses.
- In order to be able to register for courses included in the Helsinki GSE cooperation you must first apply for study rights. The Helsinki GSE study right application form can be found here. Please note that the study rights are not granted automatically after filling in the form. The study rights will be granted in the following week after the deadline for applications. The deadlines can be found here.
- The day after your study right has been registered a digital identity/IT account/IT username will be generated for you at the course host university and you will receive a message informing you how to activate your IT account.
- After you have been granted the study rights and the IT-access, you must register for the course(s) in the course host university’s WebOodi. Please note that the course dates for the Helsinki GSE courses may differ from those of Hanken courses.