The Finland Scholarship offers international students from outside the EU/EEA help in funding university education in Finland, ensuring they get the best support for making most of their studies, nurturing their talents and launching successful careers after graduation.
- The scholarships are aimed at gifted non-EU/EEA students who are liable to tuition fees.
- 16 Scholarships/year is offered during the time period 2022-2024.
- The scholarships at Hanken are merit-based. All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's academic excellence in the previous studies and applicable test score results.
The Finland Scholarship covers:
- Tuition Fee waiver of 12 500€ for the first year of enrolment
- A 5000 euros relocation grant
The relocation grant of 5000€ is transferred to the scholarship student if the student has completed a minimum of 10 study points during Teaching Period 1 first year of enrolement (i.e. the student receive the relocation grant in the end of November).
All recipients of the Finland Scholarship who fulfil the requirement of 60 ECTS credits by 31 July after completing their first academic year at Hanken will receive the Hanken Second Year Honours scholarship.
How do I apply for a Scholarship?
- Applying for the scholarships is a integrated part of the application for Master's Degree studies at Hanken.
- Apply through the application portal as soon as the application portal opens.