Hanken's Scholarship Scheme
- Applying for a scholarship will not affect your application to the Master's Degree Programme.
- The scholarships at Hanken are merit-based. All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's academic excellence in the previous studies and applicable test score results.
- All scholarships requirements demand the receiving students to keep a good pace within their studies. Annual check-ups are done to ensure that the student will graduate within two academic years. After two academic years the scholarship ends, and the student is required to pay tuition fees for the remain of their studies.
Scholarships offered to fee paying students
Scholarships offered in 2021:
Hanken Premium GBSN Scholarship, Covers the full tuition fee and 8000 EUR/year living expenses per academic year for two academic years
Hanken Honors Scholarship, Covers the full tuition fee for two academic years
Hanken Honors Second Year Scholarship, exemption from the tuition fee during the second year of study for students who are required to pay tuition fee and have completed 60 study points during the first academic year (before 31st of July)
How do I apply for a Scholarship?
- Applying for the scholarships is a integrated part of the application for Master's Degree studies at Hanken.
- Apply through the application portal as soon as the application portal opens.