Centrets aktuella projekt (på Engelska):
- Contributing to the Horizon Europe Opens in new window project TC4BE, Transformative change for biodiversity and equity Opens in new window
- Hanken brings the accounting knowledge on how to measure sustainability.
- Research on Sustainability, Good Governance and Impact Investing
- “How to measure and analyse ESG information to support sustainable business?”. The project received a total of 200,000€ research funding from the Foundation for Economic Education for the time period 2020-2022.
- Policy Advisory on Green and Impact Finance and the global standardisation of Sustainability Accounting
- Contributing to the Nordic Corporate Governance Network
- Hosting Conferences in the area of Sustainability Finance, Accounting and Commercial Law (Please stay tuned for our online symposium in September and the JAAF conference in December)
- Editorship of the Emerald Journal of Applied Accounting Research
- Publication of the Journal Financial Leadership Quarterly (from 2020 on)
Interested in our projects and research output? Contact the Director!
Prof. Dr. Othmar M Lehner, Director