Master's studies in Accounting
Financial markets have become turbulent and face increasing regulatory pressures today. The diversity and complexity of financial contracts and financial reporting – be it for corporate world or investment management applications – require specialised in-depth knowledge of financial theory, coupled with sound accounting principles.
While study Accounting you will focus on the following areas:
- how sustainable business is formed and maintained
- how accounting regulation can support sustainability
- how accounting regulation and practices support profitability and growth structures of businesses
In a nutshell
- 120 credits, 2 years of full-time study
- Language: English
- Degree: MSc in Economics and Business Administration
- Location: Helsinki, Finland
As a student of the Accounting or Finance track of this specialisation you also have the opportunity to top up your degree with the QTEM certificate (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management). This is your opportunity to earn a degree within a network of leading business schools and corporate partners. All partners are committed to developing global talent with strong quantitative competencies, analytical skills, international and intercultural experience, and management potential.