Gain analytical skills, international and multicultural experience
As a third year bachelor student or first year master student at Hanken, majoring in Accounting, Economics or Finance, you can apply to the QTEM Masters Network.
The network brings together outstanding students, academic partners and international corporations. Taking part in the QTEM Masters programme means that you are awarded a QTEM Master’s Network Certificate in addition to your degree from Hanken.
On the QTEM pages you can read more about the network, application process and you'll find the exchange destinations under "Academic Partners".
What does QTEM offer Hanken students?
- Membership in an international, exclusive network
- Internationalisation of own home master’s degree
- Improvement in analytical skills within quantitative subjects
- In addition to a master’s diploma from Hanken, you get a QTEM certificate proving your analytical skills
- Great educational foundation to work with quantitative and analytical tasks after graduation