Information for admitted students

What do I need to know before I start my studies at Hanken? Here you find the links to the New Student web pages for different student groups.

Have you been admitted to the Master's Degree Programme at Hanken? 

You find all the information you need on the New Student webpages.

New exchange student or PhD student?

This information does not apply to exchange students or PhD students. Visit the webpages exchange studies at Hanken or doctoral degree studies for the right information.