From the airport to HANKEN:
The trip from the airport to HANKEN will take approx. 1h15.
- Go to Helsinki Central Railway Station
- Trains from the airport to Helsinki city centre
All the trains leaving from the airport go to the city. You can buy tickets from the machines on the platform or on the train in the coaches marked with "lippunmyynti" which means ticket sale.
Stop: “Central Railway Station” (called Rautatientori and/or Rautatieasema, but from the train the stop will just be called “Helsinki”)
- Bus 615 if you arrive late in the night
You can buy your ticket from the bus driver in the bus, but note that you will have to pay in cash.
- Then from the Central Railway Station to HANKEN
- Walk to HANKEN (around 15/20mins) Check your way on the map bellow.
- Or take TRAM 2 to Ooppera and stop: Kauppakorkeakoulut
For more info about the public transportation in Helsinki, please go here: https://www.hsl.fi/en
From Hotel HELKA to HANKEN: