Archives: Past events and news
Events and news archives - Click on them to get more information
- 28.04.2021: Responsible Organising Stakeholder Conference 2021. GODESS presented two parallel workshops: "Gender in male dominated fields. Unwrapping and changing our gender realities" led by Marke Kivijärvi (Academy of Finland, Jyväskylä University) "Dilemmas of diversity and inclusion of work" led by Jonna Louvrier (GODESS research affiliated and CEO of Includia Leadership).
Other events, 2021
- 01.04.2021: Start of the large international project "Alone but connected? Digital (in)equalities in care work and generational relationships among older people living along" as part of a research program More Years Better Lives (JPI MYBL) and call Equality and wellbeing
Research seminars, 2020
- 05.10.2020: ETHOS & GODESS joint research seminar with Professor Patricia Lewis (University of Kent, UK) "Affect and Postfeminism: Exploring the affective discurse practises of male and female in the City of London"
- 14.05.2020: CCR & GODESS After Work @Home #4 Webinar "Crisis, COVID and the case for cross disciplinary studies for the future" with Jeff Hearn
- 29.04.2020: "What do you Think!" virtual seminar is back!
- 27.03.2020: Seminar "Cruzando Fronteras, the contribution of decolonial feminism in organizational studies" in collaboration with Responsible Organising AoS
Other events, 2020
- 02-04.2020: GODESS Institute welcomes Professor Albert Mills and Professors Jean Helms Mills from Sobey School of Business at St. Mary´s University, Halifax, Canada, during the following events:
- 09.03.2020: discussion on intersectional history at the monthly Gender Group Meeting
- 24.02.2020: workshop "From Organizational Culture to Intersectionality, lessons from 30 years of gender research in the airline industry"
Research seminars, 2019
- 19.11.2019: Responsible Organising Conference #3 - Let´s transform society!
- 23.09.2019: Invisibilities of Business Violence
- 29.01.2019: "What do you think?" Collaborative and Cross-disciplinary Seminar related to research areas of the three research centers: CCR, GODESS and HUMLOG
- 25.11.2019: J. Hearn, C. Niemistö, E. Sveiby, Workshop, the International Panel on Social Progress (IPSP), Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- 10.04.2019: Nordic Gender Equality Workshop
Research seminars, 2018
- 13.11.2018: Responsible Organising #2 will take place on November 13th! Save the date!
- 05.03.2018: The "What do you think?" seminars are back! Join us on March 5th!
Research seminars, 2017
- 30.11.2017: Research Seminar with Professor Robbin Derry on -''What does Intersectional Thinking contribute to Organizational Ethics?''
- 16.10.2017, 11.12.2017: CCR, GODESS and HUMLOG warmly welcome you to join our new seminars: "What do you think?" - Collaborative and Cross- disciplinary Seminars on Monday, October 16th and December 11th from 10:30 -12:00h
- 28.09.2017: Research seminar with Professor Eva Maria Blazquez Agudo. "Women and the Sustainable Development Goals"
- 08.06.2017: Marta Calás & Linda Smircich (University of Massachusetts at Amherst). Feminist theorizing and organization studies: What has it been? Where is it going?
- 18.05.2017: Paula Koskinen-Sandberg (Hanken). The politics of gender pay equity
- 27.04.2017: Beata Segercrantz, Elina Oinas, Jonita Siivonen and Harry Lunabba (University of Helsinki). Gender studies in local contexts – societal and institutional challenges?
- 06.04.2017: Pia Polsa (Hanken). Role of marketing in diversity and sustainability
- 16.03.2017: Jeff Hearn (Hanken & University of Örebro). The pros and cons of synthesising ... gender, ‘diversity’, intersectionality, equality, organisations, sustainability, and transnationalisation
- 23.02.2017: Anna-Maija Lämsä (University of Jyväskylä). Father managers (un)doing traditional masculinity
- 02.02.2017: Charlotte Holgersson (KTH Stockholm). Diversity has its challenges – reflections on work for change in Swedish organizations
- 12.01.2017: Introduction seminar with Charlotta Niemistö and Annamari Tuori (Hanken). Work and non-work boundaries, inequalities and silences in work organisations.
- 13.11.2017: Responsible Organising Conference