Workshop on relevance and implementation of UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)-17.04.2018
Want to learn about what and how of SDGs in the context of higher educational institutions like ours, the challenges and opportunities involved and contribute to the discussion on how to implement SDGs within research, teaching, and partnerships in order to fulfill HANKEN’s mission and vision? Come join us for the workshop and embark on this collective journey!When –Tuesday, 17th April 13:00-15:00Where-Torget, Hanken Business Lab (Hanken’s Main Building at Arkadiankatu 22)What- Preliminary Workshop Program (Subject to changes later)-Coffee/tea and Pulla will be served!
- Implementing SDGs -Experience from Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and PRME Champions
- By Nikolay Ivanov, Coordinator PRME, United Nations Global Compact Office
- Relevance and implementation of SDGs within Teaching, research, research funding and Partnerships
- By Nikodemus Solitander, Director of CCR and Sinituote Post-doctoral researcher AND Martin Fougère, Associate Professor in Politics and Business, Hanken School of Economics
- Example of Implementing SDGs in Education
- Nari Lee, Professor Intellectual Property Law, Hanken School of Economics
- Discussion with the audience
For whom: The workshop will be held in English and is open for anyone interested in the topic but specifically for researchers, faculty members and administrative personnel. The workshop is free of charge! Welcome!Sign-up: Please sign-up here: https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/D6978F27F74F8232.par by Friday 13th April! In case you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.Thank you for all those who attended and contributed to the workshop! We had very interesting presentations and discussions and hopefully we can work on those in coming months and years to ensure we integrate SDGs in all our activities. Please find the presentations and key takeaways here!