Settings for eduroam
Many operating systems, especially on mobile devices, are able to configure eduroam settings automatically. In that case you just connect to the eduroam network and enter your Hanken username as firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com) and your Hanken-account password.
Some computers and operating systems need to install some eduroam files before you can connect to eduroam.
You can download eduroam installation files for different operating systems here: https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=407
There are some operating systems still missing from the eduroam CAT-tool, in that case you have to enter the settings manually.
These are the settings for Android and they can also be used for other operating systems:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- CA certificate: don't validate
- Identity: firstname.lastname@example.org (your username + @hanken.fi)
- Anonymous identity: email@example.com (required in some cases)
- Enter the password for your Hanken-account.
QR-code links to the eduroam CAT-tool