JOO- and co-op courses for incoming students

Here you find information about which courses you as a co-op student at Hanken can take during the academic year 2023-2024

As a degree student at another Finnish institution of higher education you can apply to take these courses at Hanken by filling in the form for application for study right for co-op studies, that you can find under the heading Non-degree students in our collection of forms Opens in new window . Check the prerequisites in the course description before registering. Note that there is a limited number of places per course, so apply in good time before the course start.