At the start of the semester, an introductory seminars(or a series of sessions) is organised for all newly admitted doctoral researchers in August.
The sessions provide information about
The seminar is an opportunity for new doctoral researchers to get to know each other, as well as representatives from the academic and administrative staff at Hanken.
Participants will be informed about the seminar by e-mail. Material from the seminar will be available electronically after the seminar.
Introductory seminar for doctoral researcher, autumn 2024
More information about Introduction seminar will be published during Spring 2024.
- The links for the online sessions will be sent to newly admitted doctoral students in advance
- Hanken School of Economics uses Microsoft Teams for meetings and lectures.
- We recommend that you download Microsoft Teams app to your computer and phone if possible.
- You can also use Microsoft Teams via some Internet browsers (Windows and Mac):
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Following Internet browsers are not recommended and not supported by Hanken IT-department:
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Here you can download the Microsoft Teams https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app Opens in new window