The award is given to a student with good study performance at Hanken School of Economics. The receiver of the award should also be a person who possesses good interactive skills, is associated with spreading joy, and who, in an extraordinary way, raises awareness of or actively works towards one or more of the concepts below. The award consists of a grant of 15 000 euros.
- sustainable development
- openness and och transparency
- responsibility and respect for the environment
- healthy lifestyle
- socially responsible working methods
Next application round in 2023
Any Hanken master’s student who meets the following criteria can apply:
- a bachelor’s degree
- registered as present
- a maximum of 9 registered present semesters since the integrated study right began
- a maximum of 3 registered present semesters since the master’s studies began
The grant is intended for the student’s continuing education, future research or entrepreneurial efforts, but can also be extended to other purposes. The application period is October 1-31, 2023. The application must include a letter of motivation, and should specify how the applicant meets the requirements for the grant. The letter of motivation should also include a description of the intended use for the grant funds.
The application should be written and submitted by the person applying for the grant. Please also include the following:
- Transcript of records
- Application with letter of motivation
The study performance of all applicants is assessed and compared as per the semester during which the application is submitted. The application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within October 2023.
The recipient of the grant is appointed by a committee of four members:
- Christoph Vitzthum, CEO Fazer Group
- Henrik Ehrnrooth, Chairman of the Donation Committee, Hanken
- Prof. Kaj Storbacka, Dean of Executive Education and Corporate Relations, Hanken
- Camilla Wardi, Head of Corporate Relations and Outreach, Hanken
Read the news article about the award receiver here!
Read the news about the award receiver here!