The table summarises the non-degree studies that Hanken offers. Have a look at what could suit you and read more about the study opportunities below.
|Open to all||For students at other universities|
Below are links to more information about each of the study opportunities that Hanken offers for non-degree students. Please note that application to the modules varies; information about prerequisites and the application process is found on the pages linked below.
- Hanken Open University: On-site and online university-level courses in business and economics open to all. Registration fee is 15 euro per study credit; free of charge for students registered at other Finnish universities.
- JOO studies: Studies at Hanken for students registered at other Finnish universities through the JOO Agreement.
- MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses): Short online courses open to all.
- Hanken Open University Fast Track (“Snabbleden”): One-year, online study module in business and economics (26 ECTS). Note: in Swedish. Completion according to requirements gives admission to Hanken integrated Bachelor’s and Master's programme.
- Study Module in Corporate Responsibility: Two-year, on-site study module in corporate responsibility (CR) for anyone residing in Finland with an interest in CR (min. 25 ECTS).
- LITO Basic Business Studies module: Online module in business skills for students in other disciplines than economics (5-40 ECTS). Note: only for students registered at other Finnish universities; not available for business school students.
- Study module in HR: Two-year, on-site study module in human resource management (27 ECTS). Note: in Swedish; only for students registered at other Finnish universities.
- Studies in logistics: Courses in supply chain management and logistics. Note: only for students at Arcada University of Applied Sciences.
- Study module in Supply Chain Management and Social Responsibility: Two-year on-site study module in Supply Chain Management and Social Responsibility (max 45 ECTS/year).
- Study module in IP Law: Two-year on-site study module in intellectual property law (IPL) (max. 45 ECTS/year).
- Study module in Commercial Law: Two-year, on-site study module in commercial law (max. 60 ECTS/year). Note: courses mostly in Swedish; only for students registered at other Finnish universities.
Students that complete one of these modules can apply for admission to a corresponding Master’s programme (see links above for more information).