QTEM Masters Network
QTEM – Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management
Hanken is a member of the international QTEM-network for MSc students, academic partners and international corporations. QTEM stands for Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management. The main aim of the network is to develop the student’s advanced skills in analytical and quantitative techniques by bringing together outstanding students and faculty from the QTEM partner universities as well as international corporations. Read more about its added value for masters students in Accounting, Economics and Finance.
What does QTEM offer Hanken students?
- Membership in an international, exclusive network
- Internationalisation of own home master’s degree
- Improvement in analytical skills within quantitative subjects
- In addition to a master’s diploma from Hanken, you get a QTEM certificate proving your analytical skills
- Great educational foundation to work with quantitative and analytical tasks after graduation
Further information about QTEM
Read more about QTEM possibilities for Hanken students at the section "Outgoing QTEM students".
More information for students from QTEM partner universities about QTEM study opportunities at Hanken, please read section "Incoming QTEM students"
QTEM offers a unique opportunity for students to become future decision makers who are highly skilled in analytical and quantitative techniques, experienced through concrete business and policy challenges, and comfortable in international settings.