Research Funding

These webpages contain information on research funding for researchers at Hanken. Some of the information is not publicly available. We recommend that you always log in to access all pages.

Choose from the links on the left the personnel group you belong to. These pages contain information e.g. on external funding for research projects from funding organisations such as Tekes, the Academy of Finland and the European Commission, mobility for incoming and outgoing researchers, research ethics and intellectual property rights. On this page you can find more information about the Fulbright-Hanken cooperation (under International Networks).The webpages are administered by the Research Services team at Hanken. Contact us at if you have any questions or comments.