As a student at Hanken you can have a study right for one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration (in Swedish only)
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administation
- Doctor of Science in Economics and Business Administration with the right to complete the degree of Licentiate of Science in Economics and Business Administration. An applicant can also be accepted as a student for the Doctor of Philosophy degree provided that the research area fits within a major offered at the university.
You can also have a study right for non-degree studies at Hanken, which means that you take certain courses or modules through :
- Open University: an opportunity for anyone to take courses at Hanken for a fee
- JOO-studies: an opportunity for degree students at universities in Finland to take courses at other universities
- Executive Education
The degrees and studies at Hanken are measured in study credits (ECTS). A normal study pace for degree students is 30 ECTS per semester and 60 ECTS per year. For one ECTS you are required to work 27 hours, either by participating in the teaching and lectures or by working individually or in a group.
Read more about the courses at Hanken.
Hanken has more than a hundred years of experience in education and research in economics and business administration. Our research is of an international high standard and is the foundation for all education. We aim continously to develop our education and service. One way to achieve this is through international accreditations that give measurable and comparable criteria to universities within our field of education. Hanken has three international accreditations: EQUIS and AACSB for the whole school and AMBA for our Executive Education. With these three accreditations Hanken is among the absolute top of business schools throughout the world. Read more about the accreditations and our quality assurance.
You find an overview of all courses at Hanken in the list below. You can filter according to subject, location, teaching language, level, type of course.
To find a detailed description of the course, inluding when taught and link to registration, click on the course name. You always need to register for a course or exam in WebOodi.