Change of Major

Change of major subject

Instructions for changing the PhD major subject:

Please use the following application form when applying for change of major subject. 

Application for change of major subject: PhD program

When you submit an application for a change of major, an internal process for a possible change begins. If there is no degree supervisor for the main subject you wish to change to, your application cannot be granted.If your application is not accepted, then your studies will continue within the original major subject/study location. If your application is accepted then you will be assigned a new degree supervisor.

The coordinator of the doctoral programme will contact you by email once a decision has been made.

If you have any questions, please contact the coordinator of the doctoral programme via