Hanken is a member of the QTEM network (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) for Master's students, academic partners, and international corporations. By bringing together outstanding students and faculty from the QTEM partner universities, the network aims to develop students' analytical and quantitative skills.
As a student at Hanken, you have the opportunity to earn your degree within this network of leading business schools and corporate partners. All of the members are committed to developing global talent with strong quantitative competencies, analytical skills, international and intercultural experience, and management potential. The QTEM certificate you earn is an added bonus to your degree, emphasising quantitative and analytical skills.
What is in it for you?
- You will spend at least on semester abroad at another QTEM partner university.
You will learn:
- to take optimal decisions by applying the knowledge and competence you develop by studying at two prestigious business schools.
- the latest quantitative techniques
- develop analytical skills needed for a global career in finance, economics, or management
- adapt to different cultures over the course of your two-year degree
- develop global competence
The internship built into the curriculum gives you a hands-on opportunity to use these skills.
Who can apply?
- MSc student at Hanken studying one of the following programmes
- 3rd year BSc students at Hanken within the majors Accounting, Economics, and Finance. You are to complete your BSc degree before the QTEM exchange.
- Academic excellence: GPA at least 4 in either BSc or MSc studies (4 = very good) and a good study pace (approximately 55 ECTS per academic year)
- English proficiency
- Quantitative proficiency: GPA at least 4 in quantitative subjects
- GMAT/GRE score: GMAT score at least 650. GRE score equivalent
When can you apply?
- more info on the Hanken QTEM Network page.