Hanken computers are protected with F-secure. Students and staff have access to antivirus software from F-secure for their home computers.
Hanken Windows computers have F-Secure Client Security Premium installed. It provides virus scan, spyware scan and firewall.
I have a question about IT security
E-mail to email@example.com
- For help with installation or use of our security solutions
- For support with security related problems
- For questions about how to apply the security rules and guidelines in practice
- For support if you are in doubt if something is legit or not, for example if an e-mail is phishing
I suspect that we have an acute security problem
Call the IT security officer at +358 40 550 9349
I want to give feedback about security or have a more complex issue
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Information Security Officer (datasäkerhestchefen) directly when:
- You want ot report an incident
- You want to give feedback about our security rules and policies
- You have feedback or suggestions about our security tools
- You have questions about the security in projects or your daily work
You can find the Information Security Officer's personal contact info at this page.
I have discovered a scam attempt, phishing for example
E-mail to email@example.com
You can forward phishing and other kinds of fraudulent mails to this address. By doing so you help us detect campaigns against us and improve the overall security. We are greatful for your submissions! We do generally not reply, use firstname.lastname@example.org instead if you don't know if a message is legit, and want an answer.
Note that there is no need to forward ordinary spam that just promotes something.
I have a question about data protection
Contact Hanken's Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer's (DPO) primary task is to oversee our handling of personal information. Contact the DPO with questions about:
- How to apply GDPR and other legislation to our handling of personal information
- How to ensure that our data processing is legal
- Help with development of internal processes and rules about personal data handling
- Contact with authorities regarding personal data issues and related incidents