Courses open for all, cooperation studies, MOOCs and study modules
For visitors/external students - do you want to take courses at Hanken?
Do you want to take courses at Hanken? We offer several possibilities for both students from other universities and anyone wanting to learn!
- courses mainly for students registered as present at other universities (Excel-courses, language courses, LITO study module, JOO studies)
- Hanken's MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) for anyone interested in highly topical issues such as sustainable development and service marketing
- Study Modules consisting of several courses, some can ultimately even lead to an offer of admission!
- Hanken's Open University courses that are open for anyone who fulfill the prerequisites
- Finnish Business Culture course for asylum seekers with higher education
Please note that if you are registered as present at another university/university UAS you can attend the courses free of charge as of 2019. Remember to use the e-mail address provided by your own university when registering for courses through Hanken's Open University portal or our separate e-forms, and to have an official, stamped certificate of enrollment at hand.
For Hanken's own students - how to take courses at other universities?
If you are a student at Hanken, and wish to take courses within a subject that is NOT offered at Hanken, you can apply for the right to take those courses at another university through the JOO agreement/cooperation (see details here).
Hanken and Arcada University of Applied Sciences also have a lot of cooperation, see details here.