Join one of Hanken's MOOCs to get insight into highly topical themes in the field of Business Administration, Economics and Sustainable Organising!
Hanken has already developed four different MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) and we offer them through the Futurelearn platform, that has already 10 million users! You can easily sign up to one of Hanken's MOOCs, free of charge.
- Principles of Service Management with Prof. Christian Grönroos, who has received the international honourary title Legend in Marketing for extensive research in Service Management (offered twice a year)
- Introduction to Humanitarian Logistics (offered 2-3 times/year)
- Organising for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals as main focus point (offered 2-3 times/year))
- In autumn 2020 we are to publish a MOOC within Finance
- if you wish to receive a certificate for a completed course you are to pay a small fee when registering for the course in Futurelearn (choose Upgrade)
- if you wish to receive credits for completing the courses then you need to sign up to the course through Hanken's Open University (OPU). The courses à 2 credits include additional assignments. We will register you as a group to the course(s) on Futurelearn and you get the same access to the material as you do for an upgrade.
- if you as a Hanken degree student want to complete a course with credits, you can register for the following courses in WebOodi: 38020-1 Introduction to Humanitarian logistics, as well as 38024-E Organising for the Sustainable Development Goals (Principles of service management only via OPU) . The courses à 2 credits include additional assignments. We will register you as a group to the course(s) on Futurelearn and you get the same access to the material as you do for an upgrade.