Master's Degree Programme in English
Hanken's Master's Programme in a nutshell
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration is a two-year leadership and business programme
- Coursework completed together with both students studying in English and in Swedish
- Choose a specialisation offered in English or choose to study in Swedish. In addition, you can choose electives and you are strongly encouraged to go abroad on an exchange
Keep yourself up to date with our admissions by subscribing to our Application Newsletter. Register in our application portal to receive useful information, reminders and invitations to webinars.
Follow us on Instagram @hankenofficial!
Specialisations at Hanken
- International Strategy and Sustainability
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Marketing and Management (Vaasa) as of August 2020
- Governance and Commercial Law
Specialisation at Hanken in Vaasa
- Accounting and Commercial Law
- Marketing, Management & Entrepreneurship
- Last intake for studies starting Aug 2020
Excellent career prospects
Hanken alumni are well-placed on the job market holding leading positions both nationally and globally. Your studies at Hanken prepare you for a future career in e.g. financial advisory or management, consulting, auditing, industry, media, public administration or non-profit organisations. You will also be well-equipped to continue with PhD studies in Finland or abroad.