EURO-HOpe mini-conference 2021
The European Working Group on Humanitarian Operations (EURO HOpe) and the HUMLOG Institute at Hanken School of Economics are organizing the fifth EURO HOpe mini conference in Helsinki, Finland on the 24.-25. November 2021. This year the event will be in hybrid format.
Main theme 2021: Financial, Cash and Voucher Assistance in Humanitarian Supply Chains
Other topics include, but are not limited to:
- Factors that influence modality selection
- Technology-based solutions for cash and voucher assistance
- Local procurement in humanitarian supply chains
- Market assessment and resilience of local supply chains and infrastructure
- The business models of preparedness and prevention for sustainable operations
Read more about the conference here.