Interim reviews of institutions of higher education this autumn
The ministry officials will answer questions and discuss with staff and students.
Hanken staff and students are invited to participate in the review discussion at 12.40 p.m. in the Assembly Hall and online.
The ministry officials will answer questions and discuss with staff and students. The session will be held in English.
The topics include:
- opportunities for staff and students to participate and influence
- the visibility of the university's strategic profile in its activities and the quality of teaching and research
- the impact of the Corona pandemic and the international situation on the working environment
- the main changes, both implemented and planned, in staff numbers and working conditions, the content of work and their consequences
- the development of educational management, teachers' competence or the career system?
- the integration of international students in the activities of higher education institutions and student unions and the support provided in this respect
The governance of the Ministry of Education and Culture is based on four-year contracts. Soon, half of the current period 2021-2024 will have passed, and the Ministry has decided to conduct review discussions at all higher education and research institutes.
You can participate online via this link: Ministry's interim review