Hanken's email is not working properly due to problems with the mail server. External e-mails, helpadresses and lists are not working. The provider is working on finding a solution to fix the problem.
- General information / 19.1.2017 The application period for Hanken’s Master’s programmes was closed on Wednesday 18 January. Hanken received a total of 354 applications.
- General information / 18.1.2017 The library is arranging short courses for the reference manager programme RefWorks.
- General information / 17.1.2017 Twenty teams have been chosen to solve the grand challenges of our time in Helsinki Challenge, the science-based idea competition. Hanken is represented by the HUMLOG-institute Professor Gyöngyi Kovács and Doctoral Candidate Minchul Sohn.
- General information / 16.1.2017 Hanken has received a donation from Karl Fazer Oy Ab of 100 000 euro to the ongoing fundraising campaign HANKEN RETURNS.
- 13.1.2017 When the Shibboleth system is updated, you cannot log in to most IT-systems. Moodle and other servers are updated at the same time. Microsoft servers the day before.