This month Hanken welcomes a new company to the Partner Programme when Marketing Clinic joins the group of Branding Partners. Marketing Clinic is a leading strategy and marketing consultancy in the Nordics.
- General information / 27.3.2017
- General information / 24.3.2017 Hanken has received a donation of 100 000 euros from Aktia Bank Plc to the ongoing fundraising campaign HANKEN RETURNS. Aktia wants to support the continuous development of internationally competitive and high-quality education and research.
- General information / 23.3.2017 There is increased focus on sustainability in the private and public sectors internationally. In Hanken’s latest PRME report, the School and its activities are scrutinised towards the backdrop of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
- General information / 23.3.2017 The consultation committee gathered on March 15th and discussed the personnel instruction and the consultation agreement among other things.
- Career Services / 23.3.2017 Hanken is a member of EFMD, which is an international, non-profit membership organization of business schools and corporations.
- General information / 21.3.2017 The 19th Hanken EMBA programme started with 21 students. The first module of Hanken EMBA19 was held on 8th-10th of March. The module was facilitated by Pernilla Gripenberg (leadership development) and Patrick Furu (strategic thinking).
- General information / 17.3.2017 The help addresses for several offices does not work Friday 24.3 - this concerns study office, library, computer center, center for international affairs, facilities service, HR (you can send e-mail, but it can be answered the next work day)
- General information / 14.3.2017 The Finnish Education Evaluation Centre (FINEEC) has approved Hanken’s quality system.
- 13.3.2017 This year’s Anders Wall scholarship was awarded to Hanken student Emil Rantatulkkila. The award was presented at the concert house Musikaliska Akademien in Stockholm on Anders Wall’s birthday 10 March 2017.
- 10.3.2017 E-book metadata from ProQuest Ebook Central (formerly Ebrary) will be updated on Friday 10.3.
- General information / 8.3.2017 Associate Professor in Marketing, Pia Polsa, has been elected Lecturer of the Year by SHS, the Student Union of Hanken School of Economics. The award was announced during the Student Union’s annual ball in February.
- General information / 2.3.2017 The first issue of the year of the Hanken magazine is now available electronically on Hanken's webpage.