During 23.11 2017-12.1 2018 the Assembly Hall undergoes an extensive electrical renovation.
- General Information / 24.11.2017
- Evenemang / 23.11.2017 This is a great opportunity for Hanken students and staff to familiarize themselves with artificial intelligence and data analytics!
- Study Information / 23.11.2017 Hanken is revising the study plans in order to make the structure easier to understand and on the master’s level the amount of credits will be changed. These changes will take effect on the academic year 2018-2019.
- General Information / 21.11.2017 Are you an active student who in your spare time engage in various projects, hobbies or even entrepreneurship? Do you have plans for developing your activities, but lack funding? Then apply for this scholarship by 30 November 2017!
- General Information / 21.11.2017 One of the most inspiring visitors at CERS this fall has been distinguished Professor Leyland Pitt from the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada. He spent a couple of weeks with us in Helsinki in October.
- Forskning / 16.11.2017 The application round for ASLA-Fulbright programs (junior, senior and pre-doctoral) is now open and the deadline for applications is on 11 December 2017.
- Research / 16.11.2017 The Finnish campaign Vaihtoehto Eskolle aims at increasing the Finns’ knowledge about researcher’s in the country. Hanken takes part in the campaign.
- General Information / 16.11.2017 The Rector of Hanken, Karen Spens, has been elected member of the board of Universities Finland UNIFI. UNIFI is a co-operational organisation for Finnish universities.
- 13.11.2017 The WeAll research project focuses on sustainability, equality and diversity in work life. It is a collaboration between Hanken, Helsinki University and Jyväskylä University. The project will continue to at least 2021.
- Research / 9.11.2017 The Fulbright institute now accepts applications for summer 2018 Study of the United States Institutes- programmes. Application deadline is 21.11.2017 at 10 a.m.
- General Information / 9.11.2017 Summary of the decisions made during the meeting 1.11.2017.
- Event / 9.11.2017 Hanken Research Day in Helsinki will be arranged on 22 November 2017.
- Employee Information / 3.11.2017 The Department of Marketing is arranging a teaching demonstration on Friday 10.11.2017 for the Assistant Professor (tenure track) position in Marketing, Helsinki.
- Executive Education / 3.11.2017 CC licenses in connection to course material, self-archiving and research data is discussed at a mini seminar on Monday 13 of November.
- General Information / 2.11.2017 According to a recent study, Hanken graduates are in general more pleased, younger and faster employed than other business school graduates in Finland.
- General Information / 2.11.2017 The updated version of Haris includes a new template to report publications, which will make it easier to choose the proper publication class.
- Research / 2.11.2017 Hanken Center of Corporate Governance, Sitra and Hanasaari Culture Centre are arranging a seminar regarding competition in health care and the health care reform in Finland.