The University Council has elected Professor Eva Liljeblom as new chair for the remainder of the council’s term (until 31 December 2018). The former chair, Niklas Bruun, is retiring.
- General information / 26.5.2017
- Allmänt / 24.5.2017 Hanken arranged a concluding seminar about FINEEC’s (Finnish Education Evaluation Centre ) audit of Hanken’s quality system on Tuesday 23 May.
- Research / 24.5.2017 Visiting researcher at Hanken Anu Torkkeli has on 23 May 2017 received a scholarship from the Fund for Promoting Finnish International Trade (SUE) for her doctoral thesis in commercial law.
- General information / 24.5.2017 On 23 May, the tradition of rewarding the best student achievements continued as 15 top students received the Rector’s List-prize during a festive ceremony.
- General information / 19.5.2017 Opening hours of Hanken and different service units in Helsinki and Vaasa during summer 2017. The Vaasa campus is closed on 26 May 2017.
- Research / 18.5.2017 iTRACK is a project that focuses on protecting and tracking humanitarians and humanitarian convoys in conflict zones, specifically in Syria, Iraq and Yemen. HUMLOG at Hanken hosted an iTrack-meeting on 10-12 May.
- Forskning / 16.5.2017 The research-based idea competition Helsinki Challenge hosts a second round of Pitch Nights before the finals. The semi-finalists will present their ideas and solutions on 6-7 June.
- Fortbildning / 16.5.2017 Internal deadline for participation in the International Teachers’ Programme 2017-2018 is June 15th, 2017.
- General information / 15.5.2017 Financial Times rankings 2017: Hanken & SSE Executive Education is still the Nordic champion in its field as part of Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) while advancing its position in the global ranking.
- General information / 12.5.2017 On 17 May changes will be made to the way URL-links are constructed on hanken.fi. If you have material that links to the website we recommend that you verify that your links still work after the changes have occurred.
- Employee information / 12.5.2017 Hanken arranges a media training day especially for researchers on Tuesday 30 May at 10-12 in the Teachers' Lounge on the 5th floor at Hanken in Helsinki.
- General information / 12.5.2017 In its meeting on 3 May 2017 the Academic Council (AC) approved of 19 master’s theses. AC postponed its next meeting to 7 June 2017.
- 10.5.2017 Scholars at Risk (SAR) is an international network of more than 460 higher education institutions in 35 countries working to protect threatened scholars. Hanken is one of ten Finnish universities to launch a Finnish collaboration SAR-network.
- General information / 10.5.2017 The Centre for Corporate Responsibility at Hanken arranged a project course in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and humanitarian logistics, which also included co-operation with companies and NGO’s.
- General information / 8.5.2017 Hanken has received a donation of 250 000 euro from The Foundation for Economic Education (Liikesivistysrahasto). This is the foundation’s second donation which brings the total amount donated to the campaign HANKEN RETURNS to half a million euro.
- Employee information / 5.5.2017 Everybody that goes on business trips need to have a travel insurance card. So far the new cards are available only in Helsinki but the new policy number is SP0001299653.
- Evenemang / 4.5.2017 Join us on a picnic Friday May 19th and cheer for our teams in the Corporate Marathon Relay Race!
- Research / 4.5.2017 The supply of smart products is increasing at an enormous speed and is expected to reach 50 billion in 2020. Smartproducts are devices and appliances, for example refrigerators or washing machines, that are connected to the Internet.