Rector sends a message regarding the sustainable development goals (SDGs) and the role Hanken has as an educator, a research institution, an employer and as civil society actor.
- Event / 18.10.2018
- Event / 16.10.2018 Hanken Research Day will be arranged on 14 november 2018 in Helsinki. The event is a platform for researchers at Hanken to share their research with both colleagues and students at Hanken as well as with the general public.
- 16.10.2018 Everyone that has the right to vote in the election of the Board of Hanken has received e-mail regarding the election that takes place 17.10-23.10.2018.
- Research / 16.10.2018 A lot of people vote mainly because others are expecting it, relatively fat people tend to eat lighter meals in the presence of thinner people, and applications for social income support decrease if there is a risk that someone will find out about it
- Research / 15.10.2018 Hanken’s professors, emeritus professors and young scholars with potential can apply for the Writing Recidency in 2019 and early 2020 at The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Center.
- 12.10.2018 Hanken School of Economics appointed management consult Mikael Still as Alumnus of the Year during the annual homecoming day Hankendagen on 12 October 2018.
- Research / 12.10.2018 People spend a lot of time and money on games; starting from mobile games to console and computer games. This is the case all over the world and in all cultures.
- Allmänt / 12.10.2018 It's time to propose new Honorary Doctors who are chosen for societal impact or on business merits.
- General Information / 10.10.2018 Read the summary from the Academic Council meeting on 3 October 2018
- General Information / 10.10.2018 Are you an active student who engages in various projects or entrepreneurship? Then apply for this scholarship of 125 000 SEK by 2 November 2018!
- General Information / 9.10.2018 Hanken has been accepted into the Global Business School Network (GBSN), a leading network of over 70 top business schools working to strengthen management education for the developing world.
- General Information / 5.10.2018 Hanken personnel gathered at Svenska teatern on 4 October to see the famous Chess-musical.
- General Information / 5.10.2018 Below a list of the candidates who stand for election to the new Board of Hanken School of Economics.
- Forskning / 3.10.2018 Professor Bonnie Buchanan from Seattle University is visiting Hanken as a Fulbright scholar until the end of January 2019.
- Allmänt / 2.10.2018 Hanken School of Economics is to launch its first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) later this month as the ‘Principles of Service Management’ goes live on online social learning platform, FutureLearn.