The Electoral Board has determined the new members to the University Council without election as there were as many candidates as places.
- Forskning / 14.12.2018 An increased number of humanitarian aid programs has resulted in actors developing stronger collaborative relationships.
- Allmänt / 13.12.2018 The City of Helsinki rewarded Salla Hyytiäinen, alumni from the Department of Management and Organisation, for her Master’s thesis 12.12.2018.
- General Information / 13.12.2018 The Board for Hanken School of Economics 2016-2018 convened for the last time 10.12.2018. Björn Wahlroos has been chairman of the board for three consecutive periods.
- General Information / 12.12.2018 Please note that travel claims and other claimed expenses for 2018 have to be declared and approved by the 10th of January 2019.
- Allmänt / 7.12.2018 Hanken's electronical Christmas card is now available online. You can download it to your own computer.
- General Information / 6.12.2018 Here is a list of Hanken's opening hours in both Vaasa and Helsinki during Christmas and New Year holidays.
- Event / 5.12.2018 The event featured pitching of start-ups, mingling, and a sleep over. The companies that made a presentation were part of a two-day programme arranged by Hanken in collaboration with Eureka.
- Employee Information / 5.12.2018 Camilla Berghäll has been appointed as Communications Officer at Hanken from 26 November 2018. Camilla has previously worked as news journalist at the Finnish broadcasting company Yle.
- General Information / 5.12.2018 It is not easy to convince managers of a need of a new service innovation. However, students made excellent work in it, on Hanken’s course “Service Design and Innovation”.
- 4.12.2018 Hanken has been ranked 77th in Financial Times' ranking of the best business schools in Europe. In total, 95 schools are included on the list.