In August a new self service portal for Hanken network users will provide services torenew passwords, reset forgotten passwords and sign user agreements.
- IT Info / 21.6.2018
- Research / 21.6.2018 Hanken is cooperating with four other partners in the Vaasa region and in Sweden in the development- and research project Destination Kvarken.
- General Information / 19.6.2018 Summary of the decisions made during the meeting 6.6.2018.
- Allmänt / 18.6.2018 Hanken School of Economics’ Annual Report 2017 is now available in both Swedish and English electronically on Hanken’s web. The Annual Report gives an overview of the highlights in 2017.
- Event / 15.6.2018 Now it’s time to register for the Universitas Golf 2018-competition on 13 August 2018 at the Tammer Golf course in Tampere! Interval starting times from 11 AM.
- 15.6.2018 Anja Hongelin is Hanken’s new lawyer, starting 4 June 2018. She has both a lawyer’s degree and a bachelor’s degree in Nordic languages from University of Helsinki.
- Study Information / 15.6.2018 Hanken scores very well in the latest exchange student survey among students that visited Hanken during spring 2018. All of the 54 respondents would recommend Hanken as host university for exchange studies, which is an exceptional score.
- General Information / 13.6.2018 Lecturer Jannika Lassus has been elected new member of the Swedish Language Board in Finland.
- General Information / 12.6.2018 CERS’ research paradigm encourages researchers to think differently.
- Research / 8.6.2018 Hanken School of Economics has been ranked among the world’s top 10 universities in the global U-Multirank university ranking on research and research linkages. The result is the best in the Nordic countries.
- Research / 7.6.2018 The Finnish Service Alliance awarded Dr Lotta Vuoristo the Best Doctoral Dissertation of the Year Award in May 2018.
- Forskning / 6.6.2018 Professor Nari Lee and Dr Maria Ehrnström-Fuentes have been granted extensive funding from the Academy of Finland for their respective research projects.
- Studieinfo / 6.6.2018 Mays Business School, Texas A & M University and Hanken School of Economics are for the third time offering a joint summer school 28 May-20 June 2018.
- General Information / 1.6.2018 The Best Doctoral Dissertation of the Year Award has been granted to D. Sc. (Econ.) Lotta Vuoristo, by the Finnish Service Alliance, in May 2018. CERS warmly congratulates Lotta and interviews her about her work.