What do tangled reinforcement bars, Hanken's 110 years and the new fundraising campaign have in common? A lot, says rector Karen Spens.
- General Information / 13.6.2019 On 17 - 19 June 2019, Hanken School of Economics together with Aalto University Business School are hosting this years’ EurOMA conference. EurOMA is an international network for those who have interest in the development of Operations Management.
- General Information / 12.6.2019 Several CERS Hanken researchers have gained prizes in QUIZ16 conference in Karlstad, Sverige, in June 2019.
- General Information / 11.6.2019 Hanken scores very well in the latest exchange student survey among students that visited Hanken during spring 2019. All of the 31 respondents would recommend Hanken as host university for exchange studies.
- 11.6.2019 The latest issue of the Hanken Magzine is out, with a new design! Read about how you can tackle workplace bullying, and what art and creativity has to do with education in a business school.
- General Information / 7.6.2019 Three research projects have been granted funding of about 500 000 euros and 270 000 euros per project from Academy of Finland.
- General Information / 5.6.2019 Hanken School of Economics has been ranked among the world’s top 35 universities and higher education institutions in the global U-Multirank university ranking on research and research linkages. The result is the second best in the Nordic countries.
- General Information / 4.6.2019 Hanken is co-establishing Kvarken Space Center together with nine other universities and institutions in Sweden and Finland. The University of Vaasa is leading the project.
- General Information / 3.6.2019 Hanken & SSE Executive Education continues to top the rankings in Northern Europe 2019 as a part of Stockholm School of Economics (SSE).
- General Information / 3.6.2019 How to find the course schedules in the new interface.