Summary of the decisions made during the meeting on 11 April 2018.
- General Information / 20.4.2018
- General Information / 20.4.2018 Hanken staff and students have access to more than 25 000 movies through the streaming service Kanopy.
- Event / 19.4.2018 Rector has appointed a conferrer of doctoral degrees and a conferment committee. She has also fixed a date for the ceremonial conferment of doctoral degrees, which will take place on 25 October 2019.
- General Information / 19.4.2018 The need for external funding is growing and at the same time the state funding is cut down. In order for Hanken to stand strong and be well prepared, rector has appointed a task force for the year 2018 focusing on external funding.
- General Information / 17.4.2018 When I step in to Anu Norrgrann’s office, she sits behind her desk, which is covered by layers of paper piles and books.
- Employee Information / 13.4.2018 Administrative staff should now apply for annual vacation for the summer 2018. All vacation applications are submitted through ESS before the end of April.
- General Information / 11.4.2018 The Rector's desicion on guidlines for leave of absence has been updated.
- Employee Information / 10.4.2018 Hanken will start using a new version of the travel and cost expense system M2 called M2 Blue on 16 April.
- Allmänt / 10.4.2018 RefWorks is an online research management tool designed to help students and researchers to easily gather, manage and store references, as well as generate bibliographies.
- General Information / 10.4.2018 Hanken School of Economics has appointed Roger Holm, President Marine Solutions & Executive Vice President at Wärtsilä, as a new member of the Board.
- 9.4.2018 The program runs for one academic year and during the program, information and support for mentors and mentees will be provided at three common events.
- Employee Information / 5.4.2018 Hanken has acquired a copying licence from Kopiosto. The licence makes it possible to copy printed and digital material and use it in teaching and research.
- General Information / 5.4.2018 Hanken received a total of 1254 applications (2017: 1114) within the deadline for the integrated BSc and MSc programme in Vaasa and Helsinki this year. The application period ended on 28 March 2018.