Erkki Liikanen, the Governor of the Bank of Finland has agreed to serve as the chair of the board of the Helsinki Graduate School of Economics (Helsinki GSE).
- General Information / 16.2.2018
- General Information / 16.2.2018 There has been some changes at External relations as e.g. Nina Olin no longer works as Director of external relations and communication after the turn of the year.
- General Information / 15.2.2018 We recommend that everybody dealing with personal data would get acquainted with Hankens information about data protection on the website.
- General Information / 15.2.2018 The Partner Programme at Hanken got yet another member as JAM Advisors joined the group of Branding Partners. Hanken now has a total of 16 partner corporations to strengthen the connection between Hanken and the corporate world.
- General Information / 13.2.2018 Deadline for applications is 12 March 2018.
- Research / 12.2.2018 Hanken is a member of the Nordic Centre Fudan University in Shanghai, http://www.nordiccentre.net/. Read the short summary of the services offered to Hanken faculty and doctoral students by the Centre.
- Event / 12.2.2018 UniSport organizes free break exercise at Hanken in Helsinki. The class of 15 minutes focuses on the back and shoulder region, freeing up those stiff muscles.
- General Information / 9.2.2018 Exchange students at Hanken are extremely pleased with their experience and their studies. The results from the latest exchange student survey show that 96% would recommend Hanken as a destination for an exchange student semester.
- General Information / 9.2.2018 Centre for Relationship Marketing and Service Management CERS operates in two units, in Helsinki and in Vaasa. The Ostrobothnian part of CERS is situated in Hanken School of Economics in Vaasa, Western Finland.
- 8.2.2018 Read the summary of the Academic Council meeting 31.1.2018.
- General Information / 5.2.2018 RefWorks is an online research management tool designed to help students and researchers to easily gather, manage and store references, as well as generate bibliographies.
- General Information / 2.2.2018 Hanken’s Green Office team is currently working on our annual WWF Green Office reportThe report covers among other things the progress made as regards the indicators we have committed to follow up.
- Personalinfo / 2.2.2018 The GDPR makes it a requirement that organisations appoint a data protection officer (DPO). Hanken has appointed Urpo Kaila as DPO.
- Employee Information / 1.2.2018 Professor Maria Holmlund-Rytkönen at the department of Marketing has been appointed Programme Director of Bachelor and Master studies at Hanken during 1.2-31.12.2018.