Last Saturday 36 students from Hanken School of Economics, Stockholm School of Economics and USI Lugano in Switzerland met in Helsinki to tackle world challenges regarding food waste.
- General Information / 18.2.2019
- General Information / 15.2.2019 SPSS helpdesk on Tuesdays at 4-6 p.m.
- Research / 8.2.2019 Within the externally funded project Brand New an issue called ”Brändin jalanjälki voimavarana” has been published.
- Allmänt / 6.2.2019 Hanken is involved in two building projects and now the first house is ready and accepted new tenants from 1 February 2019. There are still apartments available and open for applications.
- General Information / 6.2.2019 Since the beginning of February, Hanken Executive Education in Vaasa is an integral part of Hanken & SSE Executive Education, after having been part of Hanken School of Economics for 30 years.
- Research / 4.2.2019 Financial modelling is the art of searching for the best quantitative solution to the problem. Since the stock market crash of October 1987, modelling implied volatility increasingly became a non-trivial issue.