Doctor of Law Klaus Ilmonen has been appointed Professor of Practice at Hanken from April 2019. Ilmonen is specialised in company law and corporate governance.
- General Information / 18.4.2019
- General Information / 18.4.2019 Ilmastoveivi 2019 is a climate campaign launched by private citizens appealing for more sustainable climate policy in the European Union. Hanken has shown its institutional support for the campaign by signing the petition.
- General Information / 12.4.2019 Hanken professors Minna Martikainen and Rune Stenbacka have been appointed members of an independent research division for business support that works alongside with the business support delegation of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
- General Information / 11.4.2019 Digital technologies increasingly impact the way we think, feel and behave.
- 9.4.2019 Hanken received a total of 1439 applications (2018: 1254) within the deadline for the integrated BSc and MSc programme in Vaasa and Helsinki this year.
- General Information / 4.4.2019 You can now tag your research output in HARIS using one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals as keywords.
- 3.4.2019 The library is arranging short courses for the reference manager programme RefWorks.
- General Information / 3.4.2019 Hanken has appointed Jacob Dalborg as one of its Executives in Residence. Dalborg is a board professional and former CEO of Bonnier Books.
- General Information / 2.4.2019 This year Hanken received 454 applications to the Master's degree studies in English. An exceptionally high number of the applicants, 45 %, fulfilled the general eligibility requirements.
- 2.4.2019 The Helsinki Graduate School of Economics (Helsinki GSE) works to increase the quantity and quality of economic education and training in Finland, as well as promote cooperation between economics and other academic fields.