Hanken participates in a two-year project that focuses on smart energy systems and solutions (Smart Grids). The Council of Ostrobothnia has granted the project funding and the overall budget is EUR 900 000. The University of Vaasa leads the project.
- General information / 21.2.2017
- General information / 17.2.2017 Exchange students at Hanken are extremely pleased with their experience and their studies. The results from the latest exchange student survey show that 97% would recommend Hanken as a destination for an exchange student semester.
- Allmänt / 16.2.2017 Hanken is, together with HEIs in the Helsinki region, creating a guidance centre for Swedish-speaking students. The Ministry of Education and Culture is funding the project.
- Research / 16.2.2017 Professor Ruby Lee from Florida State University, Tallahassee is visiting Hanken as a Fulbright scholar for a seven-month period until the end of June.
- General information / 10.2.2017 Hanken is one of 29 higher education institutions worldwide in the PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) Champions and stands behind the statement in defense of universal values and principles made by PRME on 8 February 2017.
- General information / 7.2.2017 On 7 February 2017 a new multi-company initiative started in Singapore that mixes business, academic knowledge and technology in a completely new way.
- General information / 3.2.2017 Hanken’s fundraising campaign HANKEN RETURNS has exceeded the expectations, and the target for the campaign has now been raised to 10 million euro.
- General information / 2.2.2017 The Hanken-Kauppalehti Inspiration Award was presented to the start-up company for VIP-services, Helsinki Concierge, in connection with the Hanken Business Forum event.