About Hanken's fundraising
Private persons and corporations are allowed to deduct tax on donations.
- Private persons are allowed to deduct tax on donations of and between 850 euro and 500 000 euro. Hanken is responsible for registering private donations with the tax authority and it will automatically appear on your tax declaration. For more information please visit the tax authority's web-site (only in Finnish).
- For companies, donations of and between 850 euro and 250 000 euro are tax deductible. Donations from companies are recorded with the tax administration authorities by the donating company.
- If a corporation's taxable earnings amount to 20 000 euro, a donation of 2000 euro means 18 000 euro will be taxed. Note that this does not apply to open-ended investment companies or limited partnership business entities.
When making a donation of and above 850 euro, a deed of gift must be submitted.
Deed of Gift
Hanken's board has appointed a donation committee. The members of the committee supports the fundraising activities.
- Henrik Ehrnrooth, Chairman
- Jannica Fagerholm
- Carl Haglund
- Kim Karhu
- Kristina Pentti-von Walzel
- Kaj Rönnlund
- Helena Strandell
- Camilla Wardi, Secretary
- Fundraising permit in Finland (excl. Åland): RA/2020/1088
The permit is issued by the Police authorities.
Valid: 16.09.2020 -