Archives: Past events and news
Events and news archives - Click on them to get more information
Research seminars, 2020
- 05.10.2020: ETHOS & GODESS joint research seminar with Professor Patricia Lewis (University of Kent, UK) "Affect and Postfeminism: Exploring the affective discurse practises of male and female in the City of London"
- 14.05.2020: CCR & GODESS After Work @Home #4 Webinar "Crisis, COVID and the case for cross disciplinary studies for the future" with Jeff Hearn
- 29.04.2020: "What do you Think!" virtual seminar is back!
- 27.03.2020: Seminar "Cruzando Fronteras, the contribution of decolonial feminism in organizational studies" in collaboration with Responsible Organising AoS
Other events, 2020
- 02-04.2020: GODESS Institute welcomes Professor Albert Mills and Professors Jean Helms Mills from Sobey School of Business at St. Mary´s University, Halifax, Canada, during the following events:
- 09.03.2020: discussion on intersectional history at the monthly Gender Group Meeting
- 24.02.2020: workshop "From Organizational Culture to Intersectionality, lessons from 30 years of gender research in the airline industry"
Research seminars, 2019
- 19.11.2019: Responsible Organising Conference #3 - Let´s transform society!
- 23.09.2019: Invisibilities of Business Violence
- 29.01.2019: "What do you think?" Collaborative and Cross-disciplinary Seminar related to research areas of the three research centers: CCR, GODESS and HUMLOG
- 25.11.2019: J. Hearn, C. Niemistö, E. Sveiby, Workshop, the International Panel on Social Progress (IPSP), Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- 10.04.2019: Nordic Gender Equality Workshop
Research seminars, 2018
- 13.11.2018: Responsible Organising #2 will take place on November 13th! Save the date!
- 05.03.2018: The "What do you think?" seminars are back! Join us on March 5th!
Research seminars, 2017
- 30.11.2017: Research Seminar with Professor Robbin Derry on -''What does Intersectional Thinking contribute to Organizational Ethics?''
- 16.10.2017, 11.12.2017: CCR, GODESS and HUMLOG warmly welcome you to join our new seminars: "What do you think?" - Collaborative and Cross- disciplinary Seminars on Monday, October 16th and December 11th from 10:30 -12:00h
- 28.09.2017: Research seminar with Professor Eva Maria Blazquez Agudo. "Women and the Sustainable Development Goals"
- 08.06.2017: Marta Calás & Linda Smircich (University of Massachusetts at Amherst). Feminist theorizing and organization studies: What has it been? Where is it going?
- 18.05.2017: Paula Koskinen-Sandberg (Hanken). The politics of gender pay equity
- 27.04.2017: Beata Segercrantz, Elina Oinas, Jonita Siivonen and Harry Lunabba (University of Helsinki). Gender studies in local contexts – societal and institutional challenges?
- 06.04.2017: Pia Polsa (Hanken). Role of marketing in diversity and sustainability
- 16.03.2017: Jeff Hearn (Hanken & University of Örebro). The pros and cons of synthesising ... gender, ‘diversity’, intersectionality, equality, organisations, sustainability, and transnationalisation
- 23.02.2017: Anna-Maija Lämsä (University of Jyväskylä). Father managers (un)doing traditional masculinity
- 02.02.2017: Charlotte Holgersson (KTH Stockholm). Diversity has its challenges – reflections on work for change in Swedish organizations
- 12.01.2017: Introduction seminar with Charlotta Niemistö and Annamari Tuori (Hanken). Work and non-work boundaries, inequalities and silences in work organisations.
- 13.11.2017: Responsible Organising Conference