Vision and Mission
Get to know about our Vision and Mission
To be an internationally highly recognised institute for cutting-edge academic research and development in the fields of gender, diversity, equality, and social sustainability.
GODESS Institute aims to:
- promote and disseminate high-quality research and development projects.
- facilitate policy, legal, and practice innovations, interventions, and implementation in organisations, management, marketing and economy that place gender, diversity, equality and social sustainability at the centre.
- create a cross-departmental, cross-university and cross-sector critical mass – nationally, regionally (Nordic, European), globally and transnationally, and through that:
- bring together experts from different disciplines;
- strengthen ties among researchers and experts, and encourage and support joint research projects, joint research funding applications, as well as joint seminars;
- interact with society at large and collaborate across sectors with policy-makers, politicians and practitioners;
- support and facilitate mobility of researchers and experts across member institutions, as well as accommodate those from the outside world.
- strategically collaborate with other centres and institutes within Hanken School of Economics and the partner universities.
- establish a dynamic digital footprint, in keeping with Hanken’s and the partner universities’ strategies on digitalization and the need for international collaboration and community engagement.