Office of Studies and Admissions
The Office of Studies and Admissions is responsible for:
• communication with applicants, preparing and implementing admission criteria, the admissions databases, and preparing and executing admission decisions;
• introduction to the studies, study guidance and follow-up of the degree requirements, arranging exams, and the graduation process;
• the administration of contract studies, non-degree studies, continuous learning and the Open University of Hanken;
• the planning process for studies and teaching, the study register, pedagogical support for the teaching, and the quality processes and follow-up regarding learning outcomes and evaluation of the education;
• the administrative support at the departments.
contact information; firstname.lastname@example.org (for all study related matters) and email@example.com) (for admission and student reqruitment matters), firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of degree certificates and studies