Apply now to Study in Shanghai in Summer 2023
Hanken’s master level students now have the opportunity to apply for a two-week summer course "Business and Innovation in China" in Shanghai, organized by the Nordic Centre at Fudan University, one of China's top academic institutions. The course takes place during June 30 – July 14, 2023 and is estimated to equal 5 ECTS.
- Participation fee: RMB 1000 (approx. 135 €). All expenses incurred by attending the course (e.g. participation fee, travel expenses, insurance, accommodation and subsistence costs) are paid by the student.
- A study grant amounting to the sum of 800 € is paid by Hanken to the accepted students. This is to help to cover some of the expenses incurred.
Application procedure and deadline:
- Fill in the application form:
- Attach a CV to your application
- Submit your application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit the application form in Word format (doc/docx file)
- The application deadline is Friday 10.3.2023 at 24.00. Late applications will not be considered.
- Only non-Chinese students can be nominated
- Only students with a BSc degree at the application deadline can apply
- Good grades and a normal study pace are expected
- Non-Finnish citizens: find out in advance whether you are eligible to apply for a visa to China.
- The students are ranked firstly according to their GPA and secondly by their study pace. However, in case of any discrepancies, the Head of International Relations has the right to decide who will be nominated by Hanken to the Summer Course.
- Hanken selects a maximum of three students to nominate for the Summer Course
- The Nordic Centre at Fudan University makes the final decision about which students to admit to the course, and the students will be notified by the middle of April 2023