Hanken Business Lab
About Hanken Business Lab
Hanken Business Lab is a new form of incubator aiming to help start-ups, scale-ups, non-profit organizations and individuals to achieve significant growth at Hanken.
The Hanken Business Lab operations build on 5 layers:
- SPIRITUAL - A uniquely inspiring community and culture
- FINANCIAL - Access to a first class Nordic angel network
- DIGITAL - A continuously evolving digital presence in web, video and social media
- SOCIAL - A unique social mix of start-ups, scale-ups and non-profit organizations
- PHYSICAL - Outstanding co-working facilities in the center of Helsinki and Vaasa.
Hanken Business Lab can be found in the so called Torget (Helsinki) or Stugan (Vaasa). These are co-working spaces, where Hanken students, alumni, faculty and staff, as well as other collaboration partners can meet up, any time of day.