2022 EFMD Global Virtual Career Fair
Take part in the biggest virtual career fair of the year!
We are happy to announce that Hanken will participate in the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs powered by Highered, as part of an exclusive network of top schools across the globe. The Global Fairs are hosted in a virtual environment that allows you to have real-time interaction, including one-to-one live chat with recruiters from leading companies and organizations, as well as video chat when enabled by certain recruiters.
The 2022 EFMD Global Fairs are open to both students and alumni and will take place over the course of three days, from April 5-7. The event will feature multiple sector, profile and geographic-specific fairs all on a single platform in a pavilion-style format.
What is there for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to introduce yourself to potential employers, meet with the recruiters and start applying to their opportunities, both local and international.
• Visit the virtual booth of the companies/organizations
• Attend live webinars/presentations organized by the employers
• Live chat and interview with recruiters
Each day you will also be invited to participate in live CV Clinics and the online Digital Conference with top speakers on relevant Careers topics.
Follow these steps to register for the EFMD Global Virtual Fairs:
1. Sign-up to Hanken's GetHighered platform. If you already have an account, simply log in.
2. You need to be a verified student or alum to access the full features of your account. If the platform requests a “school email”, simply enter your school email for verification.
3. After verification and successful login, you will see a “Virtual Events” option on the menu at the top of your screen. Click on “Virtual Events”.
4. After clicking on “Virtual Events”, navigate to the event (2022 EFMD Global Fairs Powered by Highered) and click on “Register” to confirm your registration.
How to prepare:
1. Read Highered’s 7 tips on how to best prepare for the 2022 EFMD Global Fairs by Highered.
2. Upload your CV on the GetHighered platform under “My Page”