Mission and Vision
The mission of Hanken is to create cutting-edge knowledge and educate responsible professionals for the global economy and changing society through
- research activities characterised by academic excellence and corporate world relevance. In the areas of strength in particular, the research conducted is cutting-edge.
- research-based education that provides Hanken graduates and executive education participants with an ability to think analytically and critically and to act in a global environment characterised by continuous change
- embracing the statutory responsibility for educating business graduates fluent in Swedish, while simultaneously offering programmes for international students
- integrating social responsibility and sustainability in all activities
- embracing a high degree of internationalisation in spirit, content and actions
All activities are characterised by high quality, integrity, openness, responsibility and efficiency.
Hanken is acknowledged as a Nordic business school with a distinctive research, teaching and learning environment promoting cutting-edge research, effective research-based education and the development of global competences for the benefit of its graduates, of the corporate world and of society at large, i.e. a Nordic benchmark for business schools world-wide, attracting top academics, students and business partners.