Mission and Vision
The Mission Statement of HANKEN School of Economics
The mission of HANKEN, a leading stand-alone business school in northern Europe, is to advance new knowledge in business and society
- through research and teaching activities which are characterised by academic excellence and corporate world relevance,
- through a programme portfolio that is targeted to an international student body simultaneously safeguarding Hanken's statutory responsibility for educating business graduates that are fluent in Swedish,
- through current research-based management education that fosters analytical and critical thinking as well as managerial competencies, and
- through executive education and life-long learning that have a profound impact on management practice.
- In fulfilling its mission, HANKEN fosters values of openness, social responsibility, integrity and high quality in all activities.
The Vision Statement of Hanken School of Economics
HANKEN is an acknowledged research-intensive business school with a distinctive profile in research and education. HANKEN is well known for its international orientation, its creation of new knowledge, its internationally competitive graduates and its close interaction with the global academic and business communities.