Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management (JHLSCM) is targeted at academics and practitioners in humanitarian public and private sector organizations working on all aspects of humanitarian logistics and supply chain management. The journal promotes the exchange of knowledge, experience and new ideas between researchers and practitioners and encourages a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional approach to the resolution of problems and exploitations of opportunities within humanitarian supply chains. Contributions are encouraged from diverse disciplines (logistics, operations management, process engineering, health care, geography, management science, information technology, ethics, corporate social responsibility, disaster management, development aid, public policy) but need to have a logistics and/or supply chain focus.
JHLSCM publishes state of the art research, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative approaches, in the field of humanitarian and development aid logistics and supply chain management. JHLSCM is an Emerald journal and included in its group of logistics and operations management journals.
Submitting your article to JHLSCM
The Journal of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management welcomes the submissions of scientific articles and research notes. Articles and research notes shall follow the author guidelines of the journal and be submitted via this following link to the manuscript central: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jhlscm. JHLSCM follows a double blind review process.
Take a look at the latest activities related to the Journal here.
Meet the editorial team
- Nezih Altay, DePaul University, USA
- Gyöngyi Kovács, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Karen Spens, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
- Maria Besiou, Kuhne Logistics University, Germany
- Rameshwar Dubey, Montpellier Business School, France
- Adriana Leiras, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Diego Vega, HUMLOG Institute, Finland
- Daniel Ridge, Emerald Group Publishing, USA
- Dipti Chawathe, Emerald Publishing