Hanken Centre for Accounting, Finance and Governance
The Hanken AFG Centre is a:
- Forum to share and discuss latest research in our field.
- Network of scholars and industry to co-create solutions.
- Link to policymakers, people and society
The AFG Centre is a forum for robust and theoretically substantiated research that aims to solve practical accounting, finance and commercial law related problems in organisations and the larger society.
The current focus areas of the AFG Centre are following:
- Sustainability Accounting and Impact Investing,
- Financial Leadership and Good Governance
- Data-Driven Decision Making in Finance and Accounting
Engage with the Hanken AFG Centre:
LinkedIn page: Hanken Centre for Accounting, Finance and Governance
(This page is our main channel for content)
LinkedIn group: Hanken Accounting, Finance and Governance Network
(This network is created for us all to share, discuss and find research collaborations)