Ekon. dr, företagsekonomi, Svenska handelshögskolan, Finland, 1995
Research interests: Consumer behavior, service marketing, e-service
Teaching: Ph.D. supervision, Research Seminar, Master theses supervision, Managing the Research Process
Positons of trust:
- Programme Director (B.Sc. and M.Sc. Programmes), 1.9.2013-31.12.2016
- Director of KATAJA, the Finnish Doctoral Programme in Business Studies, 2012-2016
- Member of the Research Committee of the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation, and the Tore Browaldh Foundation, Sweden (1.1.2014-)
- Vice Rector 2007-2009
- Head of the Department of Marketing 2002-2009.
- Programme Manager of the Master's Programme Business and Management 2016-
- Programme Director of the Master's Degree Programme in Marketing 2002-2013
- Member of the Hanken board 2007-2012
- 2000-2001, one year visiting scholar at Maastricht University, The Netherlands.
- 2004, two months visiting professor at Roskilde University, Denmark.
- 2008, two weeks, visiting professor at University of Liège, Belgium.
- 2012, one week, visiting professor at University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 2013, one week, visiting professor at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
Editorial Board Memberships:
- European Business Review
- European Journal of Marketing
- International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising
- International Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services
- Journal of Service Management
- Journal of Service Research
External evaluator, for example:
- Professor in Marketing, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
- Professor in Marketing and Strategy, University College of Southeast Norway
- Professor in International Marketing , Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Professor in Business Economics, Högskolan i Trollhättan, Uddevalla, Sweden
- Lecturer and Professorship in Service Management, Lund University,Sweden
- Lecturers in business studies at Karlstad University and Gothenburg University
- External evaluator of doctoral theses at Southern Cross University, University of New South Wales (Australia), University of Alicante (Spain), University of Karlstad (Sweden)