Our Current Projects
Current projects at the center
- Research on Sustainability, Good Governance and Impact Investing
- “How to measure and analyse ESG information to support sustainable business?”. The project received a total of 200,000€ research funding from the Foundation for Economic Education for the time period 2020-2022.
- Policy Advisory on Green and Impact Finance and the global standardisation of Sustainability Accounting
- Publication of the Journal Financial Leadership Quarterly (from 2020 on)
- Editorship of the Emerald Journal of Applied Accounting Research
- Hosting Conferences in the area of Sustainability Finance, Accounting and Commercial Law (currently postponed because of the virus pandemic)
- Preparing a joint 1-year Master programme on Sustainability Accounting and Impact Investing
- Running the Quantum Lab – A high performance computing center with access to all relevant commercial databases including ESG data.
- Contributing to the Nordic Corporate Governance Network