Termination of study right

Degree students can give up their study right at Hanken School of Economics and thereby be removed from the student register.

The decision is irrevocable and if you wish to continue your studies at Hanken School of Economics you must regain a new study right and undergo the application procedure.

If you wish to terminate your study right, please fill in a form and hand it in to the Service Point in Helsinki or to the Office of Study Affairs in Vaasa.