37036-V Literature Course in Commercial Law , 10 sp
This course enables you to focus on a particular area of commercial law in depth.
You have deeper knowledge about regulation and legal literature in your chosen area of interest.
- discuss the regulation of the chosen area;
- discuss the core legal literature in the chosen area;
- apply a relevant legal frame of reference for an analysis of legal issues in the chosen area.
The choice of international literature reflects the global nature of commercial law.
Masters level students majoring in commercial law.
267 hours divided into
- scheduled (contact) hours: 0 h
- non-scheduled work: 267 h
An e-exam (100 %).
Literature (appr. 1.000 pages) according to the instructions of the examinator.