In order to transfer your courses to Hanken, please complete the reporting of the exchange studies in Mobility Online. You can start the reporting already before the end of your exchange semester.
1. LEARNING AGREEMENT - Upload your Learning Agreement with three signatures (yours, Hanken's and the host university's) into Mobility Online, if you have not already done so. If you have made changes to your Learning Agreement during your exchange, remember to upload also the Changed Learning Agreement with signatures into Mobility Online.
2. COURSE DESCRIPTIONS - Upload the course descriptions into Mobility Online. Copy the official course descriptions you can find on your host university website into a document. The course descriptions should include information on number of lectures, course literature, structure of the course (i.e. lectures, assignments, exams) for each course.
3. CONFIRMATION OF STAY (LETTER OF CONFIRMATION): Ask the International Coordinator at your host university to confirm the exact dates of your exchange semester on the Confirmation of Stay form. The dates must be from the Orientation days until the day of your last exam, travel days should not be included. The Confirmation of Stay form will be sent to you automatically per e-mail from Mobility Online (as an attachment to an e-mail "Instructions on exchange reporting") close to the end of your exchange semester. Upload the form into Mobility Online.
4. HANKEN EXCHANGE REPORT - Fill in the exchange report in Mobility Online. Besides giving practical information regarding your exchange studies you will also reply to the following questions:
1. Reflect upon how the intercultural experiences (positive and/or negative) during your exchange semester have helped you develop your self-understanding and respect for differences. Give examples and discuss your role in the context.
2. Reflect upon how you could make use of your intercultural experiences in your studies at Hanken and at future workplaces. Give examples.
Please note the time of the report is limited to 120 min. In order to avoid losing your work, reply to the questions in a Word document and then copy-paste your answers into Mobility Online. It is also possible to save the report and complete it at a later time.
Please reply carefully to the questions. The answers to these two questions will not be made public, but they will be used for Hanken's Assurance of Learning process. The process is based on Hanken's mission and the learning goals of the exchange programme. To see how you have achieved the learning goals your report will be analysed according to the assessment criteria. The analysis of the reports will be used as support in developing the student's learning outcome.
5. TRANSFER OF CREDITS - Fill in the Transfer of Credits step in Mobility Online to inform us how you wish to transfer your credits. For Bachelor students the recommendation is to register the credits as the study module Studies Abroad. You do not need to wait for your transcript from the host unversity to fill in this step. If you need advice regarding how to best transfer your courses, please contact the Office of Study Affairs: studyinfo(at)hanken.fi
6. ERASMUS MOBILITY TOOL REPORT - All Erasmus students are required to fill in a Participant report in the European Commission's online system. You will automatically receive a link to the system at the end of your exchange semester. As your exchange has been partly funded by the European Commission it is mandatory to fill in the report.
7. ONLINE LINGUISTIC SUPPORT (OLS) LANGUAGE TEST- All Erasmus students are required to fill in the OLS language test part 2 in order to follow up how your language competence has developed during the exchange. Erasmus students will automatically receive a link to the OLS language test at the end of the exchange semester. If your OLS part 1 test result is C2 you will be exempt from from OLS part 2 and you can fill in the step as done.
DEADLINES - The Learning Agreement, course descriptions and Confirmation of Stay should be handed in no later than one week after the end of your exchange semester. The exchange reporting should be completed latest by February 28, if you were on exchange during the fall semester and latest by June 10 if you were on exchange during the spring semester and the semester ends in May and latest by August 15 if the semester ends later in the summer.
When you have handed in the required documents and we have received your transcript of records from the host university, a copy will be sent to the Office of Study Affairs for transfer of the credits. More information about credit transfer under Tranfer of credits from studies abroad.
Important information about applying for a degree certificate under Timetable for graduation.