As a degree students must each year register as either present or absent by 31 August (or the upcoming weekday, in 2019 by Monday 2 September) the latest, or you will be dropped from the study register. You need to register as present if you wish to
- register for courses and exams
- get completed studies registered
- to take part in courses and exams
- graduate and receive your degree certificate
- study abroad through Hanken's exchange programme
- study at another university through the JOO agreement.
Please notice that it is your duty as a student to remember to register each year, we will not remind you separately about the registration! You can either register for the whole year by 31 August or separately for the Spring term by 15 January the latest. If these dates are on a weekend, the dead line will move to the next Monday.
Notice also that if you have registered as present you cannot later change your registration to absent whereas a registration as absent can be changed to present any time during the year.
Master's students need to plan carefully when to register as present or absent since your study time is limited!
Update your contact information (address and phone number) through WebOodi.