Before you submit your application or go through the vacancies, it’s a good idea to think about the type of job it really is you are interested in and how to efficiently look for a job.
- Career planning gives you a sense of direction in your everyday life and future. It’s easier to reach your goals when you are aware of the competences you have and what it is that you want.
- Looking for a job isn’t always easy. To support your job search, Career Services offers you tangible tips and a variety of events that are organised in cooperation with companies interested in recruiting Hanken students and alumni.
Did you know...
- Career Services mediate around 4 000 job and internship vacancies annually
- 30 % of our graduates find their first position through us
- 77 % of our students are already employed when graduating
- 3415 euros is the average salary for Hanken graduates