QTEM Exchange Application
You can apply twice a year for participation in the QTEM Master's Network; in winter for exchanges for autumn semester and in late spring for exchanges for next spring semester.
The deadline for QTEM exchanges in 2018-2019 is
- 5 February 2018 for autumn semester 2018
- 5 June 2018 for spring semster 2019
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- A motivation letter (stating why you are interested in pursuing QTEM studies)
- A transcript of records
- A list with the QTEM universities you would like to apply to in order of preference. You should list at least 5 QTEM universities
- GMAT: please indicate when you have completed the GMAT test or plan to complete a test (should be handed in at the latest on 20 May/20 September in case you have not yet completed a GMAT)
What happens after the deadline?
All applicants will be notified by e-mail about the Hanken nomination result before 17 February (application in Winter)/ 20 June (application in June). After that Hanken nominates the selected students to QTEM. QTEM will then rank the nominated students from all partner universities after which the allocation of destinations will take place. The results of the QTEM selection and allocation will be announced in the beginning of March/July and you will be contacted through your Hanken e-mail account.
After you have been admitted to the QTEM programme you will have to upload a CV in the QTEM database. In the spring semester you will hand in the application documents to your QTEM host university.
More information on the QTEM Masters programme and the application is given by Johanna Lilius, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 403521239.