Apply to the Master's in General Management 2019
Application period: 1 November 2018 - 16 January 2019 at 15:00 (GMT +2)
Note that you can only apply to only one English Master's degree programme specialisation at Hanken each year.
Admissions criteria and application
Below you find an overview of the admissions criteria for the programme specialisation in Business and Management.
The complete admissions requirements are available in Hanken's application portal. Plese register through the link below in order to read more, fill in your basic profile and get notified when the application opens.
Admissions requirements overview
1. BACHELOR'S OR MASTER'S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR POLYTECHNIC
2. LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- TOEFL ≥ 92 or
- IELTS ≥ 6.5 or
- PTE Academic ≥ 62 or
- CPE ≥ C
3. GMAT OR GRE ADMISSION TEST/GPA REQUIREMENT
- Group 1: Applicants applying based on a degree obtained in an EU/EEA country
- GPA Grade B (US grading scale) in the degree based on which they are applying OR
- GMAT/GRE sufficient test score (see below)
- Group 2: Applicants applying based on a degree obtained in a country outside the EU/EEA
- GMAT: a minimum overall test score of 550 OR
- GRE: In Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning a test score of at least 150, in Analytical Writing; a test score of at least 3,5