Information about scholarships
Hanken's Scholarship Scheme
- Applying for a scholarship will not affect your application to the Master's Degree Programme.
- The scholarships at Hanken are merit-based- all scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's academic excellence in the previous studies.
Scholarships offered to fee paying students
- All Scholarships offered at Hanken are for two years.
- Hanken Premium Scholarship:
- Covers the full tuition fee and 8000 EUR/year living expenses
- Hanken Honours Scholarship:
- Covers the full tuition fee
- Hanken Support Scholarship:
- Covers 50% of the tuition fee
- GBSN Scholarship for students from developing countries:
- Hanken School of Economics offers two scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries
Scholarships offered to non-paying students
- A cost-of-living scholarship (2000 EUR) may also be granted to non-paying students.
How do I apply for a Scholarship?
- Applying for the scholarships is a integrated part of the application for Master's Degree studies at Hanken.
- Apply through the application portal as soon as the application portal opens. Log in and create your basic profile already now.