How do I accept the admission offer?
When you have been offered admission at Hanken you have to confirm your acceptance of the admission offer and register for the academic year 2018-2019.
1. Confirm your acceptance of the admission offer
DEADLINE: 21 March 2018 at 3 pm (GMT +2)
- If you were admitted from the waiting list, your personal deadline is stated in your admission offer.
The link to the confirmation form will be provided in your personal Admissions Welcome Package that you will receive together with your admission result.
2. Enrol for the academic year 2018-2019
Depending on if your admission offer you recieved was conditional or not, enrol for the academic year as listed below.
NOTE! Only applicants who had not graduated before submitting their application have received a conditional admission offer.
A) Admitted students
When submitting the confirmation form, you also need to submit a receipt of the paid Student Union membership fee and thereby enrol as present for the academic year 2018-2019.
- DEADLINE: 21 March 2018 at 3 pm (GMT +2)
- If admitted from the waiting list, your personal deadline is stated in your personal admission offer.
B ) Conditionally admitted students
If you had not graduated at the date of submitting your application, your admission offer is conditional and you need to enrol for the academic year as following:
- First send officially certified copies of your degree certificate and your final transcript of records to Hanken:
Hanken School of Economics
P.O. Box 479
DEADLINE: 31 July 2018 at 3 pm (GMT +2)
- Wait for official confirmation through email that you documents have been verified
- Pay the student union membership fee and send a receipt of payment to Hanken’s Admissions Office by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org). Do this only AFTER you have received the official confirmation
All copies must be officially certified by a notary public or an authorised university official at the issuing university. Country-specific requirements may apply which are listed in the application portal.
If you fail to submit required enclosures you will lose your right to study at Hanken.