Cooperation together with Arcada University of Applied Sciences
Courses offered to both Arcada and Hanken students.
Rules for how to incorporate courses at Arcada University of Applied Sciences/Hanken School of Economics into your studies
- is the course on BSc level or MSc level? If the course is at Arcada UAS on BSc level it shouldn't be incorporated into a MSc degree at Hanken.
- Language courses can be taken at Hanken/Arcada quite freely, ask the langugae course's teacher for for information (contact information ot the teachers can be found the course description at both Hanken/Arcada)
- Students must fulfill all prerequisites to be able to participate in any course
- If the course is full or only has limited space, then students from the "home university" will be prioritized
Linn Hongell (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the contact person at Arcada.
How to find courses & register for them?
- Courses at Hanken: check our Sisu and send email@example.com an e-mail from your @arcada.fi address with all the needed information (course name, your student status at Arcada) - you will be asked to fill in a electronic form
- Courses at Arcada: check Arcada's Open UAS, and sign up to the course through that portal, but be sure to use your @student.hanken.fi address, otherwise the course will not be free of charge
- note: Arcada offers a lot of courses within computer programming!