Changing from bachelor level to an English master's degree specialisation (Swedish only)

Information for students within the Swedish bachelor programme about changing to an English master level specialisation.

Students within the bachelor degree programme (in Swedish) can apply for changing to an English master's degree specialisation. This process does not apply to any other students, and the information is therefore in Swedish only.

The process for English master's degree students who wish to change specialisation is described on this web page.